PDA

View Full Version : Is the Biz jet market still expanding?

RSQ
29th Jun 2011, 13:52
After yet another (mainly) sleepless night chasing yet another thief around in my housing estate I have finally had it. I know that the UAE is not seen as the best career opportunity in the world, but I would give a lot up for some peace of mind if I go flying!

Any ideas on charter/management companies hiring in the UAE? PM me if you like. At this stage even a Piper Cherokee in Saudi looks better than flying here in SA.

LGW Vulture
29th Jun 2011, 16:02
It get's better in the Middle East, you'll be working for the thief, not chasing him round your compound. :uhoh:

FrankR
29th Jun 2011, 16:50
I think you may need to rest up and think about this one. A secure compound in Jburg or Durban beats the hell out of a condo anywhere in UAE or Saudi. (Which are completely different worlds BTW).

- You need better security, not a new job!

FR

RSQ
30th Jun 2011, 20:15
Thanks for the advice Frank, unfortunately working for the thief is a much better option, posting this will tell everyone who I am, but imagine my frustration levels now- just had my after hours ops staff held up at gunpoint and forced to open our safe-$10,000 stolen but thank heavens none of my staff injured apart from a beating. Understand now why I won't leave my wife? And the bastards came from the airside. So much for airport security.

mutt
1st Jul 2011, 18:29
If you want to believe the marketing people, then the answer to your question is YES...... But the problem is breaking into the market with a reliable employer who actually considers it a duty to pay staff on time :)

Mutt