PDA

View Full Version : TOM076

chrisy08
28th Jun 2011, 12:28
Hello all..

I posted a reply on the Thomson Airways thread on this forum, regarding TOM076 Gatwick to Mombasa. I was told on there it had arrived at Mombasa at 9.36am this morning, however I have just been told by a family member who rang up Thomson Airways, and they said it has not landed at Mombasa yet.... It's only a 9 hour flight, and it's been nearly 15 hours....... Flight Stats says on the tracking map it is in Sudan....

Any help

chrisy08
28th Jun 2011, 12:57
Also the MONARCH flight from Gatwick to Mombasa yesterday evening has also not landed and is showing on the flight tracking that it is also in Sudan....

I'm wondering whether Kenya Mombasa had problems and flights had to stop.. I'm thinking at Khartoum International Airport...

zimbo565
28th Jun 2011, 13:00
Hi Chrisy

My step-son was on that flight and texted us just after 9 o'clock (UK time) this morning to say he had arrived at Mombassa safe and sound.

Edit - nb when I checked this morning the Thomson website showed the flight as landing 9.36AM Kenya time.

chrisy08
28th Jun 2011, 13:04
Thank you for clearing that up. Very bizzare situation as Thomson said it hadn't landed yet, and I was also told by somebody on here it landed at 9.36... so I wanted to make sure what was going on..

Thanks