PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pilots flying for AAR Corp

Shorthauler
25th Jun 2011, 15:18
Off for an interview with AAR corp to fly an S61 any one who works there appreciate your take on the company TIA

Aerobot
26th Jun 2011, 14:45
Don't have an answer for you, Shorthauler, I just wanted to subscribe to the thread because I'm very interested in whatever AAR folks will say about the interview process. I'm committed where I am for a few more months, but I sure do want to talk to AAR when I can.

So come on, AAR pilots!

TreeTopFlyerUSMC
26th Jun 2011, 15:41
I interviewed for an S-61 position---they give you a lot of info while you're there, explain the process and the job, and give you plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Because of the security clearance stuff, they don't give you much info beforehand until you show up and they know you're serious in person. I'm hopeful---looks to be a good contract with some good flying and good pay. Semper Fi! :ok:

Shorthauler
26th Jun 2011, 17:19
Did they tell you when the training starts and how long.I know I will get that info Wed just curious as I am locked up between the 7th of july and the 19th. I sure don't want to miss a class. Cheers V

TreeTopFlyerUSMC
26th Jun 2011, 19:37
Most of it depends on how fast they can get started and finished with the security clearance stuff...everything else comes after because without that you can't do the job and there isn't much sense in them spending money on training.

Shorthauler
27th Jun 2011, 05:27
cool I already hold a secret DOD so I should be good to go!