PDA

View Full Version : Airbus Simulator Wilco MCDU Setup SID

Farid
17th Jun 2011, 10:50
Hello

i want to input the METKI 1F on my Wilco A320 MCDU as SID for runwyas 13R on OIMM aiport

on this chart we need to depart on runway heading after reach 6000ft turn left and direct over the MSD VOR and after that on 265 radial inbound to METKI

when i select that SID through MCDU from flight plan option after selecting runway it missed up !and result is not even little similar to chart!!

i dont know how can set that SID just similar to what is on Chart ,i attached the chart until you can see what i mean,and
i mean how can tell MCDU that i want to turn after take off and pass again the airport VOR
http://www.pilotofpersia.com/uploads_admin/OIMM.jpg

any replay would be appreciated

FatFlyer
17th Jun 2011, 12:25
Hi,
A possible explanation?
If the SID is coded correctly in the database, it should work. I am not sure about that particular departure but I have seen similar SIDs where the first turn point is an altitude which do not look correct on the Plan page until the weights/take off data are inserted. The FMGC cannot calculate when it will be at 6000 feet till it has that information but on the flightplan page it should be able to check if it agrees with the plate. A european example is Cagliari in Sardinia where the turn points are at an altitude and then go back to the VOR, this never looks correct till all the data is inserted

PA38-Pilot
17th Jun 2011, 19:06
Fatflyer, he is talking about an FS aircraft, not the real Airbus.

Farid,

AFAIK you can't do it, sorry. Just fly it in selected mode.