PDA

View Full Version : A good spin for once!!

wokawoka
15th Jun 2011, 22:00
I thought I d put in something positive on this board which is 90% misery!

Flying the Taliban's ultimate target - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/8575698/Flying-the-Talibans-ultimate-target.html)

Really annoyed
15th Jun 2011, 22:09
Oh surprise surprise another chinook pilot selling his book. BORING!!!!!!!!

12 twists per inch
15th Jun 2011, 22:19
Just waiting with bated breath for the 'Typhoon - how airshows over tripoli beat Gadhaffi into submission'

jamesdevice
15th Jun 2011, 22:32
I hope thats BATED breath - unless you're trying to catch something to eat

nice castle
15th Jun 2011, 22:44
Really, the surprise might be he's getting nothing for it.:ok:

L J R
16th Jun 2011, 01:13
Jeeez 'Annoyed', give this guy a break. Well done mate, that's what I have to say.

P6 Driver
16th Jun 2011, 06:19
"Oh surprise surprise another chinook pilot selling his book. BORING!!!!!!!! "

What a silly and immature comment to make (but then, this is PPRUNE!).
;)

500N
16th Jun 2011, 06:31
"Oh surprise surprise another chinook pilot selling his book. BORING!!!!!!!! "
What a silly and immature comment to make (but then, this is PPRUNE!).

Agreed.

To quote Really Annoyed
"Oh come on tourist, this is pprune. Everybody has to analyse, criticise and say how much better they could have carried out the operation."
"Oh dear. Sounds like somebody needs to get over it and get on with filling their empty lives with something more important."

Really Annoyed, why don't you fill up our time with something more important like how you would have done it (ref how he won his DFC) or just a a few of your combat stories and how you won your DFC, AFC, MC or whatever.

In fact, why don't you write a book like he did.

You and Tourist make PPRuNe look like a kindergarten with some of your comments.

sooms
16th Jun 2011, 08:55
My memoirs will be published next year that make all these other books seem like comics-

'Chinagraph of Fire'- 29 years in RAF Air Traffic Control and Flight Ops

Happy to take advance orders if anyones interested?

nice castle
16th Jun 2011, 18:14
Take it you're pretty good at one handed typing.....

whilst stuffing donuts into your face with your other hand!:E

Banter only, not meaning to cause offence. Certainly not to fatty air traffickers, anyway!

The Helpful Stacker
16th Jun 2011, 18:34
"They're Itchy, Smell When Wet and You Can't Have One - The Truth About Stackering"

Might have to work on the title but I think you'll get my drift. My follow-up work will be,

"Stinking of Avtur in a Wet Welsh Field and Other Tactical Supply Tales"

Romeo Oscar Golf
16th Jun 2011, 19:15
RA, clearly you are not aircrew, so where do you qualify to subscribe on this forum under the and the backroom boys and girls without whom nothing would leave the ground. criteria?.
If you were useful I'd call you a cnut, but you are in fact an embarrassment to everybody on this site. Please stick to puerile kiddies "amusement " and leave the grown up stuff to us adults.
Well done to the Chinook pilot and any other author who can give an inside into the crap which is Afghanistan and Libya.
Now where is the "ignore" button so I don't have to get grumpy at that worthless ****e's inane ramblings?
Jeez...that feels better.