PDA

View Full Version : European Diver Driver looking for work

Larscho
11th Jun 2011, 20:51
Hi guys!

Thought it might be worth to mention it in this section of the forum.

A flight instructor/jump pilot from Sweden with 900-1000 hrs. I'm looking for seasonal work(for several seasons!) at a dropzone in Australia or New Zealand.

Started flying divers this season with a C206 and a Caravan. Guesstimate that I will have about 100hrs of it by the end of the European season, most of it Turbine time.
I have JAA-licenses at the moment, CPL ME/IR/MCC but the airlines can wait!

Responisble and outgoing guy! Safety first although I can enjoy a good beer and a laugh every now and then. :D

Please PM me if you have any suggestions for me!

mattyj
11th Jun 2011, 22:17
you will have to convert your licence, CASA, CAA websites have the details..its stupid expensive pointless..and its the same for us going up there..sorry

Larscho
12th Jun 2011, 07:25
Hey mattyj,

Yes, I do know that. I've read all the information on their site. Sure it might be expensive but that's up to me I guess.
I'm still interested! :)

The Green Goblin
12th Jun 2011, 07:40
Unless you have the right to live here you will not get a job.

No company is going to spend the money checking you and putting you on the line when the longest you can work for them is 6 months on your 12 month working Visa.

You may be interested, but while there are many locals lining up for the same job, they will be given preference.

The only way I can see it working for you is if you come for 12 months on a holiday and marry a local :D

Mr. Hat
12th Jun 2011, 07:56
Try converting Aussie to Jar then you'll know the meaning of expensive