PDA

View Full Version : Monarch flight on Tuesday?

Rob 747
20th May 2001, 17:29
Are there any pilots out there who fly for Monarch??
If so, are you the pilot on the flight from Lanzarote to Manchester on Tuesday this week.
I am not sure of the flight number, but my mum and dad are on that flight coming home from holiday.
My mum is disabled so chances are you will know who she is.
Make sure you treat them well!!

CrashDive
20th May 2001, 20:12
Of course one would hope that (rather than what could appear to be a veiled threat) this is actually a polite request, e.g. a 'please' in the above might have been nice !

Jetdriver
21st May 2001, 03:18
Yes.
No,
Good.
Probably not.
We always do.

BlipOnTheRadar
22nd May 2001, 02:36
Jet Driver, are you on the Boeing 757 fleet and if so have you been at Monarch for more than two years?

BlipOnTheRadar

Jetdriver
22nd May 2001, 03:02
Reply by E-Mail blip.

Kulu
22nd May 2001, 16:26
And while we're on the subject Kulu's flying with Swissair on Thursday at 15.00 from LHR (to Geneva, I think, but I've never been that organised) so make sure you treat him well too!

Any chance of the jump seat for landing?

Runs and ducks

;)

Xenia
22nd May 2001, 19:35
Oh Rob...
Whoever will read your post will think at Monarch they are very bad!!!
I am an ex-Monarch cabin crew who moved a year ago to other pastures....and have to say that the attention they give to pax is really good, regardless of age, gender, race or disability.

------------------
*************************Happy Landings! :)

BaconJuice
23rd May 2001, 12:51
Rob

Just in case you were wondering where your mum and dad are, Monarch dont fly ACE-MAN on a Tuesday, its a Thursday, so you will have to do your own tea tonight! :) :) :)

If your Mums disability means she needs any special assistance you still have time to request it from Monarch Customer services if you can find the flight no, email addy is listed in the Monarch website www.monarch-airlines.com (http://www.monarch-airlines.com)

hope they enjoy their flight with Spotty M

cheers BJ