PDA

View Full Version : BA Summer sale.....

GROUNDHOG
7th Jun 2011, 15:11
Any ideas when the Summer sale might be launched please, waiting for PE seats LHR/YVR?

MPN11
7th Jun 2011, 16:36
Hello? There is one going on [expires 12 June IIRC, valid for Premium flights to end-2011] but ba.com is having one of those days, otherwise I'd give you the link.

Ah, now it's working ...
https://www.britishairways.com/travel/business-flights/execclub/_gf/en_gb?openxzoneid=301&openxcampaign=PLO-May11&openxbanner=7644&openxtype=click

GROUNDHOG
7th Jun 2011, 17:47
Thanks for that unfortunately no deals on PE yet but I am sure it will come along soon!

MPN11
7th Jun 2011, 18:19
Eeeek ... whY :cool:

There will undoubtedly be more news later.
It's worth tracking this lot ... [Q: When is the] Next BA Sale? [A: We don't know] - FlyerTalk Forums (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/976671-q-when-next-ba-sale-we-dont-know.html)
and their other threads.

A robust and funny Forum, which is really, really useful.
The Moderators are a laugh, too :cool:

LD12986
7th Jun 2011, 20:13
There might be a WT/WT+ sale when the "luxury" sale ends.

Alternatively there might be a big promotional offer when *** ****** ** *** ***** **** ****** ** ***** ** June 22 ** *** ****** ** ********.

GROUNDHOG
8th Jun 2011, 08:26
Thanks again!

LD12986
9th Jun 2011, 13:53
Some destinations are now showing reduced prices for WT+ so it looks like sale fares are being loaded onto the system.

LD12986
29th Jun 2011, 14:20
There have been price reductions across the board in WT and WT+ overnight. Book now if interested before promotional activity starts.

GROUNDHOG
29th Jun 2011, 14:28
LHR/YVR down from £2600 to £2100, a lot more than the £1650 we paid last time but guess that is as good as it will get!

GROUNDHOG
8th Jul 2011, 17:06
Just made the booking LHR/YVR/YCD in October PE. Decided to pay the extra and to be sure we had decent seats for the wife and I to sit together. Made the booking then checked the seats available and there are only centre aisle seats left! Had I known this before I made the booking I would have changed days.

Surely this cannot be right, what do the learned recommend please, do seats become available later on so should I check every 24 hours for something decent!

one hour later.....

Just spoke to Bernie in BA support and changed the flight to a day earlier to get seats together. Really caring and helpful, waived the change fee although I was charged an admin fee of £60 which she suggested I spoke to Customer relations about. Happier bunny now lets see if BA agree to waive the last £60!

VintageKrug
10th Jul 2011, 18:10
Sale is now extended, and until 14 July you can enter the code PRIDE at the "got a promotion code" page and get 10% off both the fare and taxes/fees.