PDA

View Full Version : easyjet customer service contact

RAT 5
27th May 2011, 15:29
A couple of years ago ez had a much better reputation for responding to customer compalints/comments/questions than most of the LoCo's. They had an e-mail contact link (RYR has only post yet is otherwise an internet only company. Made diffucult deliberately!?) Indeed I used to receive e-mails from ez, quite recently, asking for feedback on my trip. Now I have a real complaint I can find no method of airing it to customer services on their website. There is their Fac&Q's link, there are many other info links; all of them saying "let us help you"; sounding all very 'orange' and touchy feely. However, there is no way I can find a link to write a simple question/comment to their so-called customer service dept. It is as if they have been swallowed by a giant computer. If my question does not fit their menu it must be irrelevant and therefore not worth their time.
So, from the inside, how do I contact the CS dept via e-mail; or any other way?

pwalhx
27th May 2011, 16:15
For queries that cannot be answered on the ‘help’ section please email [email protected]

JSCL
27th May 2011, 16:19
Call them?

0843 104 5000

wowzz
27th May 2011, 21:36
Due to being off-loaded recently, I contacted EZY by e-mail regarding my compensation, but heard nothing. I then rang them, and after 5 minutes or so, explained my situation to a very pleasant operator, and had my claim resolved in full.
My advice - TALK to someone, even if it might cost a bit more.
[Ignore the above advice if you are dealing with Ryanair]

Nicholas49
31st May 2011, 05:33
I used the e-mail address provided by pwalhx above earlier this year and received a co-operative response.

Nick