PDA

View Full Version : CAO's Checklist - Where is it ?

OzFlyGuy
27th May 2011, 03:36
Hi all,

I've been scrutinising the CASA website with an intense scrute trying to find a checklist of CAO parts - when amended, level etc.
The last one I have is dated April 2010 and I can't find that one either. There used to be a link for it in the Current Rules - CAO page. Any ideas where it is now - or is that another useful commodity which has been exorcised to that great CASA bin for useful things in the sky?

PyroTek
27th May 2011, 07:03
I also have the April 2010 one, which I printed to the right size paper and stuck in my CAO. I can't seem to find the checklist either... Maybe they withdrew it? I got my checklist off the CASA website in March of this year. (Prepared 28 April 2010)
Perhaps they took it down after a year and didn't bother to make a new one?

FRQ Charlie Bravo
27th May 2011, 09:14
Yup, removed a while back. I still kept it in my copy of the Orders when sitting exams. Not that it was ever questioned but I was prepared to justify it by saying that was certainly issued by CASA as part of the Orders and therefore permissible.

Free scanned copy to anybody who PMs me for it (not terribly up to date of course, missing some newer Orders).

FRQ CB

OzFlyGuy
28th May 2011, 08:02
Thanks guys ..