PDA

View Full Version : CFI CFII MEI Jobs in UAE..?

Ekam Kohli
26th May 2011, 04:27
Hello Guys,

I have a Commercial pilot licence and i am looking forward to do either CFI CFII and MEI ratings or type rating in A320 or B737....I want to know how's the scope for flight instructor jobs in UAE??

If anyone got some information regarding this then plz help me because i am really very confused...should i go with flight instructor ratings or should i go with the type rating...I personally want go with Flight instructor ratings so more stress on that...
And if i want to work in UAE as a flight instructor..what all are the requirements that i'll be needing??
Plz help..!
Thanks alot in advance..!!

Ekam Kohli
28th Jul 2011, 00:12
Hello Anyone with some info....plz revert..!!i need some a job n sme money...in serious financial problems??
Thankyou..!

IndAir967
28th Jul 2011, 04:43
I dont want to make choices for you. But as far as UAE is concerned, you ll need an job to convert your license (which ll be done by ur company). Also in today s market (sorry to sound negative) there are many flight instructors from the so called "western" countries (with an "western" passport and "western" driving license and "western" experience.. who dont have a job at home and are looking to migrate to places like the middle east. So with just an CFI CFII MEI and no experience, chances of you getting an job are minimal here.
I see you are 19 years old. I hope u have obtained the Indian License. Do yourself an favor and get yourself an nice degree and in the mean time keep trying your luck and ofcourse keep studying too. One day you ll make it.

Ekam Kohli
28th Jul 2011, 14:46
Thankyou for your kind reply..
Upsetting but true brother i have heard the same things...Not got my Indian CPL till now I have my exams cleared just the RT is left and everything else is done.
Bro do u have some information regarding which degree program to do which would be helpful in future aviation...I heard AME and BSC Aviation is 2 good courses...what do u suggest?

thanks.!tckr.:)