PDA

View Full Version : Onur Air

collaudatore
24th May 2011, 10:58
Does anyone know who the chief pilot or the person who does the hiring is for Onur Air? Also, any contact information would be great.

in case, PM me.
many thanks. happy landings.

gsstar
24th May 2011, 18:43
me too please..

Efe Cem Elci
25th May 2011, 06:19
Chief Pilot was Erkan Sayin but I have to see if its still him. I'll also ask about the person in charge of hiring from some pilots at Onur Air. Will let you know.

This is information off another site regarding the airline hiring process, stated current as of March 2011:

Captain Peskadejzhe, DMD Operations
Captain Mert, Chief Pilot
Captain Arzhen, Fleet Director A320 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A320_family)/321
Captain Cyrus Yousefi, IOSA Agent

collaudatore
25th May 2011, 13:37
If you have any contact information, let us know. (http://www.pprune.org/members/334426-efe-cem-elci)

Thank you very much.:cool:

aozc
25th May 2011, 22:04
I've heard that there is no recruitment until the summer season is over. Only rumors though...

Efe Cem Elci
27th May 2011, 22:02
Erkan Sayin is the chief pilot apparently.
Inside sources tell me Onur Air is not recruiting currently.

backofthedrag
13th Jul 2011, 12:47
I hear the Turkish DGCA have recently introduced a rule that any foreign pilot with less than 500 hours on type must have a Turkish safety pilot until he achieves 500 hours. This , of course , effectively kills such recruitment.

SurvivedJZR
14th Aug 2011, 16:26
Why do you all like come to this place?

We re in Jedah, suferting alot and nobody does anthing about worse conditions. Here we are A300 and A330. You cannot imagen how many racist Turkish people are, especially managment. Foreigners stay 30 day go home 10, Turkish stay max 15 day, go home 15 or more. In 30 day, foreigner fly 4-5 times, Turkish fly in 10-15 day 7-10 time. Here in Jedah doing nothing is very bad, not many choices.

Also, no promise keep my managment, money is bad, they pay allowance when they want, they make the rulse, you r contract worth zero.

If you need more informatons, sent me personal massage.
by

airlove
17th Aug 2011, 13:14
if you think that you are too much for ONUR AIR , dont wait go to any major airline which are waiting for you .

ONUR AIR pay you , your cost .

If you dont like , leave today .