PDA

View Full Version : Air Mauritius.

nakbin330
17th May 2011, 05:51
..... are desperate for FOs, really desperate!!

For details on the package contact their HR dept, but there has been a significant increase recently.

Be warned though, their HR dept is pretty slack.

Good luck.

gipsy moth
17th May 2011, 06:06
Well.... Not that desperate... They want type rated people and is only a 3 months contract! They will not find anybody type rated with experience jobless willing to go to the Mairitus for 3 months.

whyisitsohard
17th May 2011, 09:54
Oo I dunno. Tiz a lovely island!
D

nakbin330
17th May 2011, 10:45
I'd keep at them as HR may not be fully in the loop .... a la EK?

An MRU TRE asked me, last week, to PLEASE, pass on the fact that they are 'desperate'. A type rating would obviously be an advantage but a full conversion course is now a CAA/GCAA/etc requirement.

nakbin330
17th May 2011, 11:52
Airbus 319 (or 320), 330, 340.

turbulence315
17th May 2011, 18:26
are they taking cadet nationals?

FireWorks
20th May 2011, 12:15
Air Mauritius First Officers

On behalf of our clients, Air Mauritius / Jetway Aeronautics, PAS Aviation is looking for a number of A340 First Officers, who would be interested in a full time, permanent position.

Type rating will be self sponsored at a cost of 35k€ with a firm job offer prior to entering the type rating course if successful at selection.

The selection process will involve
- Psychometric testing
- Written test
- Interview
- Sim check on A340

Candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- ICAO/FAA/JAA full ATPL
- 2000 Hours Airline Jet Transport Experience
- English ICAO Level 4

To register your interest in this contract please send an expression of interest including a short hours profile to [email protected] with the reference “Air Mauritius First Officer A340” in the subject line. Please note that only EMAIL applications will be accepted.

A340 First Officer self sponsored Type Rating with Job Offer

Type:
permanent
Duration:
full time
Start Date:
tbd
Ph: +41 41 798 2844
Fax: +41 41 798 2845
Email: [email protected]

I am not a Broker. Nothing to do with me.:=

three eighty
20th May 2011, 14:14
A340 First Officer self sponsored Type Rating with Job Offer

Are they smoking their socks?

rafiki
23rd May 2011, 13:14
Yes Air MK has supposedly committed to a MOU increase in conditions effective April 1 but the fellas there are yet to see any of it. An attempt to secure their senior F/O's in place with talk of upgrades - the first in 6 years has been shelved as some recently resigned captains have come back for the easy island lifestyle. The company is in its usual incompetent, look after themselves mode. Blatantly unprofessional, disorganized at best.

Think long and hard about committing to a 3rd rate "African" airline. There are as you know, jobs going at all corners of the globe......