PDA

View Full Version : CPL Aerodynamics Practice Exams

11th May 2011, 07:46
Gidday All,

I failed my cpl aerody recently. Does anyone have any practice exams I can get my hands on. I have re-booked, and will be sitting in a few weeks time.

Any feedback would also be welcomed.

Cheers.

Bounceferret
11th May 2011, 07:53
Few in the back of the Bob Tait book from memory
along with the ones in the back of the ATC book

Better to thoroughly restudy the topics in your KDR's.... depending how much you failed by :ok:

SpyderPig
11th May 2011, 07:58
I used Bobs online praccy exams and I got through just fine. $50, but better than spending the $150 over and over. Study the KDRs and get a good nights sleep would be the only things I could recommend:ok:

MikeTangoEcho
11th May 2011, 11:45
I would have recommended Bob's cyberexams - for any of the subjects. I have experience only with PPLA and CFPA but well worth the coin.

Power
11th May 2011, 12:06
did this exam last week, its a toughie! (ended up with >80%)
Just make sure you have learned the bob tait book inside out and you will be fine!
One thing that isnt in the bob tait or ATC books, that I got a question on, referred to a supercharged engine....had to wing that one....

Lasiorhinus
11th May 2011, 12:12
What what the supercharger question? I'm pretty sure its covered in Bob Tait, though to be fair most of the chapter is on turbo-chargers.

Power
12th May 2011, 01:46
something about holding at a higher altitude with a supercharged engine in regards to there being lower drag at highter alt.