PDA

View Full Version : EY 320 Training management changes

grdproxinop
10th May 2011, 10:03
See the news that SW is standing down from his role, interesting but not as interesting as his replacement. Nice to see you back SY.......

auh_to_auh
10th May 2011, 14:10
Is SY the former fleet chief????????

Sir Osis of the river
10th May 2011, 14:16
Yes it is he.

I am just wondering if his starting salary has increased by two % or more? :confused:

Sir O

CanadaRocks
11th May 2011, 17:35
Rippa, "He's Back".

mideastflyer
11th May 2011, 21:16
Yes SY is back and thats great news and i think he will do great in his new position. He was a nice guy and vey fair. Why he left QR is not important what is important is he has come back.

I wish him the best of luck

Inflatron
13th May 2011, 02:45
Interesting in EY no more applications to fill the post.It is beoming an ANARCHY.Important not WHAT YOU KNOW but WHO YOU KNOW.
They really did not have anyone in EY to do the 320 MFT JOB? They had to call back someone who left ? THE SEQUEL!! HE must have exceeded EY expectations to go and come back.

Qatari515
17th May 2011, 20:41
And what if that would have been the plan from the beginning??

Nice move and now EY knows exactly what is going on on the QR inside. Not only the current issues and problems, but as well future strategical plans such as Fleet planning, route structure and so on :mad:

Something to think about.:eek:

Bredrin
18th May 2011, 03:30
SY is a great guy, good pilot, good manager. However, this is the second training post (MFT A330 before) that has not been advertised internally and has gone to outsiders. This decision is coming from a pay grade way up the ladder I am sure.

auh_to_auh
18th May 2011, 15:26
Brendin, However, this is the second training post (MFT A330 before) that has not been advertised internally and has gone to outsiders.

Maybe you are referring to someone else but MFT A330 FL his seniority is 11. how was he selected from outside. Please explain.

AUH

EYZ
18th May 2011, 16:48
We have 2 MFT's on the 330. One is FL and is known to all the other was, like everyone else moved from GF to save us.
Now CS seems like a nice guy, but why GF again....we have an airline on its knees and yet we feel that these are the policies to follow and that we must hire all their staff, were they really that good an outfit?

EK are making bucket loads of cash...wouldn't it be better to take(steal) their people and policies if we are going to bother at all?

Sir Osis of the river
18th May 2011, 18:19
So how come SY, (no affence, dont now him), comes back at same seniority but other capt 340 who left in Oct, has to rejoin as 320 F/O?

djuggler
18th May 2011, 18:38
WTF?!? u gotta be kidding!!! :eek:

ammi
19th May 2011, 17:31
Even after the announcment that SY is new MFT.
Rumour has it that HR is not happy at all.
:= hmmmm