PDA

View Full Version : New Pilot Recruitment approach

donpizmeov
3rd May 2011, 19:24
Check out the term and endearment section of PPRUNE to see the new EK Pilot Recruitment advertising approach. Seems the roadshows don't work. Look for Thread about London interviews!:ugh:

But there is no shortage of pilots applying......Honest :E

Reaping what was sown.

the Don

Praise Jebus
3rd May 2011, 23:17
Good spot there Don. Sign of desperation indeed, why not just pay for an advert on Pprune? Oh that's right, what was I thinking?

fatbus
4th May 2011, 05:42
Fact they are only getting @10 apps per week and need 50 . Pass rate just under 50%. 16 new hires a week. At least it seems that HR/Recruiters and Pilot select guys are doing there best to maintain the highest standard possible. AAR is the one who thinks there is an unlimited number of pilots out there.

Captain Dart
4th May 2011, 09:58
A certain well-known Hong Kong airline is also finding it difficult to attract even interviewees on their current (reduced) conditions of service. It used to be

'... swamped by applications'

'we've got pilots falling out of the TREES!"

etc.

I can hear the sound of birds coming home to roost and by the clucking noise I think they are chickens.

White Knight
4th May 2011, 12:34
16 new hires a week.

Try 8 a week............

fatbus
4th May 2011, 13:02
Sorry I think its 16 every 3 weeks, 8 AB and 8 777

MosEisley
4th May 2011, 13:17
AAR is the one who thinks there is an unlimited number of pilots out there.

He and the rest of the deluded will learn the truth in due time.

Chocks Away
5th May 2011, 00:35
Short of crews/applicants?
Yep, I can definitely feel a breeze, globally (http://www.pprune.org/dg-p-reporting-points/449832-good-signs-ts-cs-here.html)! :ok: