PDA

View Full Version : Shared syndicate WA

Green_pilot_79
28th Apr 2011, 11:16
Apart from this website and my local flying club im wondering if anyone has a good contact or place to look for someone to go into a shared purchase of an a/c . Seen a few adverts for some in planesales etc over east but I have not seen much from WA.

Ideally I would be looking at a 4 seater for some navs and nvfr(172 etc) or maybe even a 2 seater aerobat with nvfr( RX -- ) . With the $$ in such a good position it looks like a good time to buy in the market. Budjet would be no more than 150k 2 person share or 200k for 3.

Any thoughts opinions on aircraft also welcome have been looking at a few websites in the states.

Just trying to look for anyone that may have in interest in WA at purchasing.

Ohh on that matter if anyone reads this that is in a syndicate i would love a reply or pm on how it works in the real world and costs you have budget for

Cheers

Jabawocky
28th Apr 2011, 12:33
Partnership with someone you can trust and will trust you. Simple but well structured agreement insurance and book keeping, run like a business, and all accounted for.

After 7-8 years I can only say.....ask a few of the infamous ppruners here about how well my deal works. I must say I am the envy of all of them and my aviation friends.

Happy to discuss on the phone and email details and data on how to put it together.

Avoid more than 3. 2 of you is the best balance.

J:ok:

lethalw
29th Apr 2011, 07:19
Check the notice board at RACWA. I was up there today and happen to see at a glance that there was a 182T looking for partners....

I think (but don't quote me) that it was 75K per share......

Cant remember how many people were involved....

T28D
29th Apr 2011, 10:31
at $75 k a share can only be 2 people, it is not a retractable.