PDA

View Full Version : BMAA Safety day...Prestwick ATC Centre 14th May

fisbangwollop
19th Apr 2011, 06:43
Just a note for your diaries. The BMAA will be holding a safety day at the NATS Scottish Area Control Centre Prestwick on Saturday 14th May. Either drive or fly-in to Prestwick airport close by. Anyone wishing to attend MUST register on the following link, a max of 50 place's available so book early so as not to be dissapointed....full details can be found by following this link...
British Microlight Aircraft Association,Prestwick Safety Day 2011,Sub-Page (http://www.bmaa.org/pwpcontrol.php?pwpID=6378)

fisbangwollop
28th Apr 2011, 20:35
There are still places available for this event......it would be great to put a face to those voices that already speak to Scottish Information. If you have not already done so please use the previous link to register for the event........look forward to seeing you all!! :ok::ok:

fisbangwollop
6th May 2011, 08:03
Please note due to a delay in the distribution of BMAA magazine the closing date for entry for this event as shown on the BMAA website has now been put back to 10th May.

Anyone wishing to attend MUST register by that date.

Many thanks.....look forward to meeting you all.:cool::cool::cool:

xrayalpha
7th May 2011, 17:39
Free landing fee at Strathavn too for those wanting to use it as a stopover etc.

fisbangwollop
7th May 2011, 19:57
Xray....we should have had a joint safety day at Prestwick then a fly-in to Strathaven for an evening BBQ and night of camping.....maybe a thought for next year.......My heart is at Strathaven as I earned my Glider pilot wings back there in 1979.....never been back since so will pay you a visit one day soon. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

fisbangwollop
14th May 2011, 18:53
Despite the weathers best plan to disrupt the event with 20kt plus winds at Prestwick one hardy sole managed still to fly in from Enstone....the rest chose the easier option and drove.......a great day enjoyed by all......many thanks to all those that made the effort to attend.....lest hope next year the weather God's are on our side!!:cool::cool::cool:

BBC News - Microlight event at Prestwick Airport hit by weather (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-13390617)