PDA

View Full Version : How many errors did you get in your part 66 license draft

mootyman
15th Apr 2011, 06:23
I received mine last friday and it is missing a type. Did anyone else have the same prob, not sure casa is going to have the time to fix up all these errors prior to June 27

IAW
15th Apr 2011, 07:19
My situation is a simple EIR Group 20 and they gave me a B2 on type, so no worries there.

But I will be pushing to get my I-2 Oxygen Systems as an "additional privilege" - I can replace Chemical oxy generators and Service Oxy Bottles under the current system so I damn well should be able to under part 66.

Blackhanders have too much grease in their palm to safely work on oxygen systems anyway :}

Kiwiconehead
15th Apr 2011, 09:31
I gained a full B2 on a type I only had elec and radio on, but picked up an exclusion for Inertial nav/ref when I have 2 types with those fitted!!!

Wrote back to flag the extra privileges, and the complain about the inertial.

Got C licences for the types I have EIR on.

Probably should have asked for pressurisation control as I'm not sure if I still have it? Most of the types I work on have the pressurisation controller hooked up to alt static system, B1 can't use a test set to check that.

baron_beeza
15th Apr 2011, 09:38
I am away from my mailing address for a few months.

Are the draft Part 66 Licences being posted out or were the application forms previously posted ?

Important correspondence is supposedly being forwarded to me but I have not seen these yet.

It was only a few years ago that the FAA A&P licences were reformatted, but the applications had to be in and processed by a set date.
I managed OK on that occasion, I am more than a little curious about the situation here.

fruitloop
16th Apr 2011, 07:30
mootyman
I picked up a few extra's !!!