PDA

View Full Version : i-phone

Adsie
6th Apr 2011, 10:58
G'day

Does anyone know of an adaptor for an iphone 3 so I can hear calls while in flight.
I have a David Clarke H10 13.4 headset.

Thanks in advance

apache
6th Apr 2011, 11:12
are you a "GEN Y'er? " ... per chance?

das Uber Soldat
6th Apr 2011, 11:25
He may actually have a legitimate reason. I use my bluetooth to tether my iPhone to keep in contact with my company has plans change etc. The headset automatically mutes the phone during radio calls so I don't miss them either, if that's your concern.

VH-XXX
6th Apr 2011, 11:28
Something like this is what you might be after.

Flightcell Pro: Portable voice + audio hub (http://www.flightcell.net/products/flightcellpro.aspx)

Flight Cell 2 Go or a similar product.

You don't hear much about these these days as many are buying LightSpeeds and Bose. It would be pointless to buy a DC and one of these but seeing that you already have a 13.4 this might be your best option.

Jack Ranga
6th Apr 2011, 11:29
My concern is that the ******* thing keeps turning itself off halfway through a conversation :ugh: I'm sick of these ******* updates that are worse than the previous :ugh:

aileron_69
6th Apr 2011, 13:34
I have a Flightcell Pro, brilliant bit of gear. Costs AUD$600 odd bucks tho Plugs an MP3 player, Iridium Sat phone and mobile in all at the same time as well as a second headset if you so desire.
Also just got myself a bluelink bluetooth adapter which will do the job. The flightcell has a limited range of adapters to plug into mobiles. Ok for iphones etc but no good for the samsungs. The bluelink means no wires which attracted me. Havent tried it yet, just arrived in the post today from the USA so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Howard Hughes
6th Apr 2011, 20:44
Get a Bose A-20, everything you want and more...:ok: