hehehehe

was loud and low and quite cool:cool:

damn i am an aerosexual:E

Skystar320
1st Apr 2011, 12:45
Training for CHOGAM

stopngo
2nd Apr 2011, 02:46
Sweet as! He probably took out the lurking sub or a PearceC9.
Guess its usual traffic for locals who live around Kat, Newie and Switch. Sure is refreshingly great to see them in action over our West coast!!! :ok:

YPJT
2nd Apr 2011, 04:15
CHOGM will be a great time to be out of Perth so as not to be caught up in the knuckle dragging secuirty circus that no doubt will be performing.

oldm8
3rd Apr 2011, 12:34
I heard that beating up Hillary's was guaranteed to piss off your FLTCDR.

Connaught
5th Apr 2011, 04:58
oldma8, suppose its only if someone complains

i wouldn,t, i love to see the tax dollars in action

nzavi8or
5th Apr 2011, 07:00
Good to see the Oz Knucks aren't put off by the incipid "greenies" who will always complain about a well planned and safe beat up. Pity Auntie Helen got rid of our A4's and stopped the purchase of the F16's otherwise I may have stayed in the mob. At least we got some good use out of the ex RAN A4's which served us well until the fleet was mothballed, (thanks Ham, Binny and Danny for the great jets)
Theres nothing better to warm the cockles of your heart and instill a bit of 'National Pride' than the sound and smell of jet fighter at low level.
You'll always get 9 positive comments for every negative one in these situations so keep it up.
:ok: nzav

-JLS-
7th Apr 2011, 11:02
Quite funny to see the earthquake paranoia kick into action today when one of them broke the sound barrier off the coast. And even after the RAAF acknowledged it....some people are still skeptical about the source. It has produced some great comments too...

From the likes of:
"but there weren't any planes flying over at the time, how could it have caused by a plane?"

...to my favourite, a clarification from someone 'in the know' I guess:
"Also taking into account, the sound barrier had could of been broken hours before we actually heard it."

:ugh: :D

I also notice a certain news website titled their headline story with a pic of an F-111...

Capn Bloggs
8th Apr 2011, 14:20
I also notice a certain news website titled their headline story with a pic of an F-111...
Those pesky "retired" B-111s have reincarnated themselves as F-111s! Once a bomber, always a bomber.

Ex FSO GRIFFO
8th Apr 2011, 15:07
You're only JEALOUS!!!

(More, MUCHO more 'stick time'....)??

:}:}:ok:

Captain Sand Dune
8th Apr 2011, 21:35
Good to see the Oz Knucks aren't put off by the incipid "greenies" who will always complain about a well planned and safe beat up. Pity Auntie Helen got rid of our A4's and stopped the purchase of the F16's otherwise I may have stayed in the mob. At least we got some good use out of the ex RAN A4's which served us well until the fleet was mothballed, (thanks Ham, Binny and Danny for the great jets)
Theres nothing better to warm the cockles of your heart and instill a bit of 'National Pride' than the sound and smell of jet fighter at low level.
You'll always get 9 positive comments for every negative one in these situations so keep it up.
There's plenty of incipid greenies here in Oz who will sieze on any opportunity (real or imagined) to complain about military aviation. Believe it or not we had people in Brisbane complaining about the Blackhawks tasked for flood relief during the recent floods up there.:mad:
Quite often they direct their complaints directly to the nearest member of parliament, resulting in the sh!t flowing downhill. More frustratingly many senior ADF officers concerned take the path of least resistance by giving the guys on front line a hard time rather than growing a pair and telling the whinging git concerned top nob off.
I have experienced the great pleasure of telling a pompous doctor where to stick it after he complained about our unit's activities. But then, I don't give a rats about promotion.:}
However having said that, I thank God we don't have Helen! Juliar is too busy looking over her shoulder for the knife!