PDA

View Full Version : Torair - serious...

General_Kirby
29th Mar 2011, 21:08
I've read the threads on this airline and don't wish this to descend into farce. Basically would people recommend me booking my summer holiday using this airline based on it getting my family there safely and on time? Can't seem to find any review of the airline itself. Thanks

just_registered
29th Mar 2011, 21:37
if this really is the only means of getting to the destination on the dates/times you must travel, then pay by credit card after checking that you are covered. If this is during the peak season you'll likely be ok, Sept onwards is when plugs traditionally get pulled on these ventures.

If you want to sleep at night, between now and your hols and you have an alternative, even if its a few quid more book TCX/TOM/MON/Jet2/EZY etc.

now sit back, have a cup of tea and watch as someone comes on and has a rant about P*** W****, someone else will register today and defend him with the old 'giving people jobs, hes an entrepreneur etc' he himself will register again and post some more PPRuNe gold, and then the thread will get canned by the mods.

10DowningSt
30th Mar 2011, 00:28
There's a thread on Torair in the Nordic forum.

A2QFI
30th Mar 2011, 08:23
Not very reassuring!

Air Travel Forum: torair - TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k4214152-o10-Torair-Air_Travel.html)

jersey145
31st Mar 2011, 23:30
Avoid. A few quid spared for the sake of telling the kids the holiday has been cancelled? Rather go with the big and established carriers. A known quantity. Let others be the guiney pigs.