PDA

View Full Version : EK Uniform Survey

atiuta
28th Mar 2011, 10:23
Have your say, fill it in.

Say no to hats, unless you like wearing one....:rolleyes:

Plank Cap
28th Mar 2011, 11:20
When one of our esteemed leaders was looking for money saving ideas in the hilarious Captain / management meetings, back in EK's cash-strapped days of 2008, I suggested getting rid of the hat - he didn't seem too impressed, though I can't imagine why. My last company did exactly that, saved some money and the problem of all us non-conforming anti-hatters instantly went away........!

Now I'd suggest getting rid of the top three floors of EGHQ - probably they wouldn't see the value of that either.

White Knight
28th Mar 2011, 12:40
Say no to hats

I just did precisely that - and then read that others feel the same... Here's to hoping that the hats go:E

Payscale
28th Mar 2011, 13:06
ScXXXw the hat...give me shorts and flip flops...

Guys. This is a british run airline. The HAT will never go. Trust me...

Sonny Hammond
28th Mar 2011, 13:25
If you want to look like a low cost airline pilot, expect to be paid like one.

Pilot: Can I have a water bottle?
Hostless: yep, that'll be $5 please.....

777boyo
28th Mar 2011, 14:08
Don't mind wearing a cap if they want us to, but PLEASE, give us a decent quality one. My 6 year old nephews' Bus Conductors Outfit cap is better made than our current one....... only cost six quid in Tesco and looks a lot better! Have thought of borrowing it several times.

And please give us shirts which do not assume 40 inch waists! That generation is long gone..well, almost, thanks to BMI Police:ok:.

7B