PDA

View Full Version : FEDEX

Irish
21st Feb 2001, 19:03
I'm moving to America in May 2001. Where is the best destination to go to get a caravan, freight job with fedex or a feeder? Cheers

Roadtrip
21st Feb 2001, 23:17
Try http://www.empirecoe.com/main.htm
They have a contract with FEDEX -- I know they fly F27s, but may fly Caravans also. Hope you have the right to work in the U.S. -- otherwise you're going to have a very difficult time finding an legal employer.

Irish
22nd Feb 2001, 09:27
Thanks for the advice roadtrip - Yes I'm awating the issue of my green card in May as my mother is American. It's still taken a long time and dollars but at last. Any caravan/freight jobs in New York?. I have been flying in Botswana, Africa for the last 3 years and I'm really looking forward to the move to America - any advice at all is greatly appreciated as you really are in the dark over here. Thanks again for the reply.Cheers

Irish
22nd Feb 2001, 09:48
Roadtrip,
Just went into Empires website - exactly what I am after.
Thanks very much for your time.
Cheers

AMEX
23rd Feb 2001, 07:13
You are not Josh by any chance ???? If you are then you will remember Natasha the bold (from my point of view) and the dark hair (Your point of view), but she was only the same one. He he he
Frog the dog

Irish
23rd Feb 2001, 11:26
Frog the Dog

I could be a 'Josh' but more importantly who is the dark haired raven Natasha? I also have my suspicons as to who you are - Xugana Air & the Duck Inn???? Hows the world of big areoplanes??
Cheers
Irish

AMEX
24th Feb 2001, 20:14
Ooops ! I was really pissed. I never meant bold but blond haired girl. Makes a difference doesn't it ??

------------------
If you can't save the engine...save the airframe :D