PDA

View Full Version : Ex. Chief tech Denis Herron r.i.p.

matkat
22nd Mar 2011, 05:32
Sad to report of the passing of Denis, station piper at Leuchars and a top bloke.
PEACEFULLY, at Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, on Thursday, March 17, 2011, Denis Herron, aged 64 years, Routine Row, Pittenweem, (formerly RAF Leuchars), very much loved and loving dad of Shamus and a loving granpa of Nye and Silas and a very dearly loved brother and uncle. Funeral service at Kirkcaldy Crematorium, on Friday, March 25, at 11 a.m., to which all friends are respectfully invited. Family flowers only, please, donations if desired, may be given for Cancer Research UK.HERRON

muttywhitedog
25th Mar 2011, 05:25
I didnt know him, and by the lack of replies it appears nor does anyone else who visits this board, but I hope he has a good send-off today.

SRENNAPS
25th Mar 2011, 08:03
I also did not know Denis, but he was a Chief Tech in the Royal Air Force who I should imagine (by the simple fact that matkat has posted this thread) was totally dedicated & loyal to the RAF and has probably left some wonderful memories of his time for all his family and friends to cherish.

I hope the day goes as well as it can, with a good send off, and that the weather is kind.