PDA

View Full Version : Royal Jet , Abu Dhabi

EH574
13th Mar 2011, 11:40
Hello guys,
does any of you work or have worked for the aforementioned company?
Any infos about roster, salary, benefits and house+any other allowances?

Safe landings

EH574;)

firefly727
11th Apr 2011, 23:24
Agreed - can anyone please give some info? Its like no one in the industry is talking which makes it seem like you are all poor little expat slaves too scared to say a thing.. Or your jobs that unstable that someone is monitoring all sites and investigating who the alias belong to and firing you for daring to speak??
I think the general concensus is that we would like to know approx salary, working conditions and benefits. No contact details of hiring info is necessary - just a couple of tidbits on the package please.

Left Coaster
12th Apr 2011, 03:11
Well...when you put it that way.... :eek: Jeez...:rolleyes:

SassyPilotsWife
12th Apr 2011, 03:55
<~~~~~~ popping the popcorn. This is going to be very entertaining :D

BeCareful
12th Apr 2011, 12:25
I believe it's one of the best VIP gigs in the UAE.

Dale Doback
12th Apr 2011, 13:49
Careful there BeCareful... Royal Jet is a charter company with BBJ's and G somethings...perhaps it's Amiri Flight you are thinking of? That's sometimes referred to as one of the best kept secrets over that way.

Henry09
12th Apr 2011, 16:10
Firefly727

Excellent first post. A fine example of how to murder a thread before it's started:ok:

BeCareful
12th Apr 2011, 20:12
Hi Dale,

Notice I didn't say the best gig, but one of the best ones. :ok:

Anh Z
24th Apr 2011, 03:12
G'day guys,

I need some info on Royal Jet as well. I've been told their package is better than the airline in China with whom I am about to sign a contract.

Any basic details on the job with Royal Jet would be much appreciated. Please! Please! Please!

Cloud Bunny
24th Apr 2011, 10:20
Guys and Girls,

May I also leap on in there with a request for information?? I too am finding it quite hard to get any solid info for Royal Jet. My understanding from crewroom mutterings from guys who know guys who are out there that it is actually a pretty good place to be. The lack of chat on forums I tend to find is usually a good sign of contentment rather than an unwillingness to speak.
However, if someone could furnish some details - the usual stuff salary, flight pay, allowances etc etc etc, that would be most gratefully received. PM's very welcome as well. As a current 737NG guy with a good few thousands of hours on the thing Royal Jet does hold a good level of appeal, at least on the surface anyway!!
Thanks very much - look forward to hearing from you :ok:

Cheers
CB

KANELA
30th Apr 2011, 09:12
anyone know if they r recruiting now?

falcon10
30th Apr 2011, 09:55
I know a stew there who makes about 22k aed/month (not bad for cabin crew), 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Lots of min rest, but likes it so far despite the constant skd changes and Dhaka-type layovers. Ill see if I can find out more.

Bus429
30th Apr 2011, 09:57
Jeez, guys, do some research. On the Google site proclaiming the virtues of Royal Jet, there is also this (http://www.thenational.ae/business/aviation/abu-dhabis-royal-jet-sheds-jobs)

My friend was among the management victims.

chinny
5th May 2011, 11:18
Firefly-spot on.:{

Keep dreaming guys-what the mind doesnt know, the heart doesnt bleed :mad::mad::mad:

VTSP
chinny

gina2012
9th Nov 2011, 15:06
Bus 429 thanks for the link very interesting.
So no one has any inside info about this Royal Jet?
Im wondering the same things the started of this thread is wondering...
Thanks for some info...