PDA

View Full Version : Nz Atpl Law Study Guide

SouthSeasFlyer
12th Mar 2011, 15:26
I have an extra book that one of you guys might be able to use....

New Zealand - ATPL LAW STUDY GUIDE

Stoneybrook training

2007 edition, But still would get you through the NZ ATPL exam. Maybe need to find the odd thing that has been amended,

Around 80 pages of questions and answers that will get you through the exam

retail price around NZ$160 or so....

I'm giving it away for free... Hopefully I can help someone else.

Just buy the postage from Texas, USA.

WOOLLY
12th Mar 2011, 19:16
I'm looking for one. Whether yours or anyone in NZ who has finished with theirs. Prepared to pay a sensible price.

PM me please.

Cheers.

SouthSeasFlyer
13th Mar 2011, 04:40
I'm serious... It's all yours. PM me for details if you want it. I'm happy to donate it to help someone else. Just help the next guy when it's your turn. :-)

WOOLLY
13th Mar 2011, 07:29
PM 'd you. Cheers

Charlie737
23rd Jan 2015, 02:51
HI Woolly:
may i have your Email address ? i gonna take ATPL air law exam shortly.
best regards
Charlie

luckyluke
23rd Jan 2015, 09:27
Charlie737 are you aware that the law syllabus and associated rule parts are available free in pdf to read/download from CAAs website?
If your unsure of what to learn AC61-7 will put you in the right direction.

stoneybrooktraining
26th Jan 2015, 00:28
That 2007 edition is fairly out of date nowadays - but it might get you through - There have been significant changes that will cause you to answer the questions incorrectly especially with regards to part 121 and 125 operations.

The current course is now totally online at Stonybrook Training - Home (http://www.stonybrook.training) (note the spelling is different)

I've finally put the course online - also putting other subjects online too - rather slowly so don't hold your breath PPL first then CPL etc.