PDA

View Full Version : Zed Fares on Emirates

OneDotLow
9th Mar 2011, 05:43
Hey all,

Is there a site that gives the loadings on Emirates flights for Zed ticket holders?

Regards,

ODL

Orangewing
9th Mar 2011, 06:21
As far as I am aware, the only site that will give you the actual/estimated loads is restricted to emirates staff only...:hmm:

Wizofoz
9th Mar 2011, 07:32
Not sure, but you might be able to use the on-line check-in facility on the public site. We can use it for ID90 fares, and it does show available seats for stand-by. Might work for ZED as well.

flyby797
9th Mar 2011, 10:09
On flyzed.com the user name is the ICAO designator for the airline and password is the airline IATA 3 digit code . All the airlines members of IATA: Current Airline Members (http://www.iata.org/membership/Pages/airline_members_list.aspx?All=true)
It gives smileys regarding the state of the flight.

Aussie
10th Mar 2011, 11:29
I wouldnt count on those smiley faces on Flyzed... been totally wrong almost everytime i travelled! GOod luck though!

Doors To Manuel
10th Mar 2011, 16:16
Is there a site that gives the loadings on Emirates flights for Zed ticket holders?
Yes, iddeals.com will give you a forecast of loads on all major carriers including EK. Better than 'smiley faces' it predicts numbers. Not perfect, but not a bad approximation. At end of the day only the airline itself can give you true figures. (small membership fee required, but worth it :))

Flyer1015
13th Mar 2011, 20:25
I just call the number and tell them my situation, and if they can share the loads of how it looks. About 50% of them say it is not information they can share, and that they can only say "you can try this flight if you'd like." The other 50% state "xx seats available, yy seats capacity" and share all that good info. Depends who you get.

Will Rogers
14th Mar 2011, 08:55
I can also vouch for iddeals. Been using them for a while and with good sucess! :ok:

Will :)