PDA

View Full Version : Emirates golden call / DOJ

flyporto
8th Mar 2011, 21:06
Hi,

I received today a call informing that my DOJ will be on May 2, I will receive an email with all the information, right? Sould I do anything before that?

Any Portugueses arround?

Orangewing
8th Mar 2011, 21:25
Pray perhaps? Would be a good start…….:E

levantes
9th Mar 2011, 06:42
How many days from your screening did they call you?
BTW congratulations!

skyvan
9th Mar 2011, 07:16
You should recieve an email within about a week, which will give you all the details that you need.

It will also include your contract and training bond, which must be signed and returned to Dubai.

Closer to your join date you will recieve your ticket and also the final joining instructions.

You will only find out about where you will be staying when you arrive, so don't even bother worrying about that.

Good luck.

flyporto
9th Mar 2011, 14:25
Hi,

Tks to all for yours answers and help. Iam still waiting for the email.

My FI was on 23 October, I sent all missing documents at 10 December, on 31 December I received This email :

Dear ....................

Reference your application & recent interview for the position of Cabin Crew; regrettably we need to inform you that due to the limited number of current vacancies and specific language requirements, we are unable to proceed with your application. Therefore, we will place your file temporarily on hold for three months.

We will keep you posted with your results in due course. Please update us on email: [email protected] if your contact and personal details change from that given in the application.

Cabin Crew Recruitment
Emirates Airlines

And yesterday I received my Golden Call ;) so my advise for all is wait with patience, your patience will be compensate.

VLS with ice
9th Mar 2011, 16:33
Buy a big jar of vaseline.....

White Knight
9th Mar 2011, 17:03
I suggest this should be moved to CC forum:hmm: