PDA

View Full Version : Sama / Faisaliah Airlines

desertopsguy
7th Mar 2011, 20:29
Sama rumoured to be restarting under a new name 'Faisaliah'...more than a passing nod to HRH PB's lineage.

Air Arabia also rumoured to be in the mix there somewhere, a resurrection of something that was going on prior to the original Sama Airlines going out of business, ceasing operations, suspending flights...whatever they are calling it.

Rumour of a new head man too, Air Arabia background.

Some old staff still on payroll waiting patiently...
GACA will not give new AOC until outstanding debts to former staff are settled.

Anyone care to add to the above?

D.O.G

Dustwing
9th Mar 2011, 07:10
All of that can be true, but the only true is that the HRH prince and his associates didn't pay a dime to any employee; still trying to deny payments, even the labour office is unable to make them pay... royalty...

desertopsguy
9th Mar 2011, 14:45
There is an excellent book called 'Inside The Kingdom', it is a recent release.

Anyone who has ever read this book would never do business with a saudi. I believe one of the many nails
In Sama's coffin was gross theft perpetrated by their Saudi workforce who stole everything from petty cash, excess baggage fees, swindled tickets and even stole company property.

Their pious demeanour is a front for their conniving, underhanded mentality.One generation away from the souk so I suppose it is to be expected.

Pay late, pay less than agreed and if you can help it pay nothing at all!

D.O.G

Dustwing
12th Mar 2011, 07:14
i couldn't agree more, plus the greedy owners, KSA is a place to be avoided at any time by regular workers, specially non arabs.

D