PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry Ifr Book

glenb
1st Mar 2011, 22:52
I know that this book is somewhat out of date. I am however keen to get a copy of the book. Please PM me if you have a copy. I am happy to pay for any costs associated with copying, postage and any time involved. Cheers. Glen.

HappyBandit
2nd Mar 2011, 10:21
Is this the same Chris Henry that is now heavily involved with RNP approach design?

WFDUP
2nd Mar 2011, 11:50
Yes it is he's working for Naverus (American based) but he is based in brisbane with alot of traveling here and there..

Just found an aticle he did in the jan - feb2010 ed mag Flight safety page 16. He is the Gen manager for Naverus.

HappyBandit
3rd Mar 2011, 04:02
Ahhh there you go........great guy! I think he used to work for Kendall many moons ago too if memory serves me correct! Anyway back on track....no idea sorry about the book!

PLovett
3rd Mar 2011, 04:57
I used the book to study for the IREX last century (literally :}) but it is now in storage and I cannot get my hands on it easily.

IIRC the author was a captain for Kendall when he wrote the book. I found it easy to follow and it must have been good as I passed the exam first sitting. :rolleyes:

GAFA
3rd Mar 2011, 05:40
Close, he was a Captain at Hazelton (Lismore base I think). He also did their RTOW books plus a few other companies RTOW books. A very smart guy.