PDA

View Full Version : Vale Captain Nicole Hannan

Capt Kremin
1st Mar 2011, 07:39
Woman dies in Perris skydiving accident | Inland News | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California (http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/webskydiver.19ac62a15.html)

Top lady. Pleasure to fly with and loved her sport.

Funeral Details to be posted when known.

maggot
1st Mar 2011, 07:41
Top lady. Pleasure to fly with

yep! very sad news...:(

Feather #3
1st Mar 2011, 08:51
Did a bit of Nic's training on the B747. Delightful young lady!!

My thoughts are with her partner and family.

F#3 :(

evyjet
1st Mar 2011, 10:54
Very sad news.

Condolences to her family and friends.

May you rest in peace Nicole.

YPJT
1st Mar 2011, 22:35
Such a sad loss. I only met Nicole on a couple of occasions but served with and knew her partner Greg very well. What a fantastic couple they made. Both were very professional and successful in their respective careers and shared a love for skydiving.
Greg is on his way to USA now to bring Nicole home.

Elise Hill
3rd Mar 2011, 22:11
Hello to all of Nic's friends.

I am putting together a compilation of all of our great photos and video of Nicole for her family to have and to share at her funeral.

If you have photos or footage that you would like included please email them to me, photos is as good quality as you can, to me here asap with Nicole in the subject line.

I will be compiling them next week with the hope that her husband will be able to bring her home end of next week.

There are no set dates yet for her funeral but I will post them here for her flying friends and colleagues as soon as they are known.

flying1939
7th Mar 2011, 10:53
My thoughts and prayers are with Nicole's partner and family, It's hard
to get your head around how and why this can happen to such a great person. I will miss not ever being able to catch up with her again for lunch. Michelle P

Elise Hill
12th Mar 2011, 01:58
The venue and date is confirmed as Friday 18th March at t the Mingara Event Centre, Mingara Drive, Tumbi Umbi, NSW (on the Central Coast) and the time is 3pm. Please pass this information on.

criticalmass
13th Mar 2011, 04:44
Australian skydiving has taken some heavy losses recently, first Fiona at Tully and now Nicole. Heavy losses which diminish us all. Qantas colleagues of Nicole and skydivers alike will be united in sorrow at this service.

Thanks, Elise, for the kind information.