PDA

View Full Version : DHL Flight Ops. Dir

Bonky Dollocks
18th Mar 2002, 04:46
I am considering contract with DHL based EMA. Have heard some not very encouraging reports about the D.F.O. though.. .. .Anyone had a bad experience or can throw any light??. .. .Any help would be appreciated. Frying Pan to the Fire, and all that.

LimaNovember
18th Mar 2002, 11:42
BD,. .. .Dont you think this is a little bit on the edge? Could you not find another way of gathering these kind of infos. And by the way; Why dont you live up to the text in your own signature.

salapilot
18th Mar 2002, 11:49
I didn't detect any whining in the post... just asking for some simple advice.... give the bonkey a chance !. .. .sp. . . . <small>[ 18 March 2002, 07:50: Message edited by: salapilot ]</small>

Minimoa
18th Mar 2002, 14:08
Tee Hee.. .. .Perhaps Bonky Dollocks is the said DFO checking to see whether anyone still likes him !

Bonky Dollocks
18th Mar 2002, 17:37
SP . .Thanks for your support.. .. .Minimoa . .I'm not the said. Seems he might not have too many friemds though.. .. .Lima November. .Alternative information gathering ideas would be appreciated. . .. .C'mon fellas - give me some help!

E cam
18th Mar 2002, 19:12
give us a clue who he is - then we may be able to help!

IcePack
18th Mar 2002, 19:12
If the dfo is ex brits. He is excellent and a bl---y good pilot. But does not suffer fools gladly. SO don't be a fool. Should have high standards, hope it all works out for you.