PDA

View Full Version : Aviation section in the Australian ..where

matt1975
7th Feb 2011, 23:48
Can someone tell me what day the aviation section is in the Australian newspaper.. Getting it on Friday as advised by a pilot and theres nothing.. thanks

Horatio Leafblower
7th Feb 2011, 23:52
Wedged between Legal Affairs and Sport, in Section 2. Not much a pilot section, usually full of ads for LAMEs and drivers for those whirly thingos.

matt1975
7th Feb 2011, 23:58
Thanks Horatio, :ok:

matt1975
8th Feb 2011, 00:02
Haha just saw your title "Having a boy look?? I'm assuming your aggreeing that men are hopeless when it comes to finding things :rolleyes:... Unfortunately this time its me stacey, Matt is still busy in Melbourne doing more training..

VH-XXX
8th Feb 2011, 00:04
If it's pilot jobs you are after, the AFAP puts all theirs in there however they appear prior on their website afap.org.au Many of them are gone by the time they his the Australian paper on the weekend which is a shame if you aren't on the web frequently.

matt1975
8th Feb 2011, 00:12
Thanks VH,, I have AFAP's in favourites on computer great website.. After i reformat our whole computer I think the best thing to do for my hubby while he is in melb doing more traing at Moorabbin (is that where you are?? VH) is send a ****e load of resumes out to anyone and everyone.. Surely something will come of it....

So what do you do for a living VH...