PDA

View Full Version : Extra-systoles!

iulyf91
31st Jan 2011, 22:15
hi all,

i want to become a commercial pilot and i understand that i must take the Class 1 Medical, but i have extra-systoles. i can pass this medical exam with that problem?
i just have heart-TC(computer tomograph) and the cardiologit said that i my heart is fully healthy, i haven't any disease, it is normal!! it can be the white coat syndrome, or a stress based problem! plus i want to mention that my blood analyzes (ionogram) was good.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
1st Feb 2011, 09:18
I've had them for 50 years and always passed my medicals. Have a look here:
Extrasystoles | Doctor | Patient UK (http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Extrasystoles.htm)

Good luck

iulyf91
1st Feb 2011, 13:01
Thank you for the prompt answer.

i'm from Romania and last year i have tried to get into Romanian Air Force, but at the medical exam they didn't pass me: the diagnosis was extra-systoles. i mention that i have passed the psychological test, the neurological test, ENT test, ophthalmology test, all tests without the cardiology. it's my fault or it is a romanaian's medical system fault
:confused: the requirements for army is higher than the requirements for a commercial pilot? or they can not accept you with something like that because the courses it's for free?