PDA

View Full Version : PA31 Endorsement in Perth

Hot High Heavy
29th Jan 2011, 08:05
Hi Guys, does anybody know of any companies doing Chieftain endorsements in Perth? Not from here but over here for a few weeks and not familiar with local operators.

Cheers,

HHH

Sbaker
30th Jan 2011, 22:02
Altitude aviation, they don't really advertise training (more charter)... but i'm sure you can work something out if you wave a wad of cash in front of them :)

And if that fails, can always try and cross hire and use an instructor from somewhere else?

tmpffisch
30th Jan 2011, 22:40
Easy enough to go to any school and get them to find one for you, might be more expensive but it's not your cash is it? I wouldn't have thought it'd be too hard to find someone who'd come in and endorse you on company aircraft, instead of having to pay for the endorsement, travel, accom & food to send you to Perth to get it done.

Polonski
31st Jan 2011, 00:14
I tried to do this in Perth a couple of years ago but found it pretty tough. I could find many, many instructors that could do it for me, IF I found an aircraft to use! Not many companies want to have their aircraft used for non-company endorsements I found. Complete Aviaiton used to do endorsements on theirs but as it involves engine shutdowns they stopped doing endorsements unless you worked for their company. You could try the Pinjarra Skydiving crowd, they've got one too but I'm not sure if their keen to hire it out either... GL and if you find one let us all know! :ok: