PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Jet - Middle East

BritishGuy
26th Jan 2011, 14:36
Hello, Am looking for a bit of information on Prestige Jet based out of Abu Dhabi. I have a potential position with them and am just wanting to know the ins-and-outs of Prestige Jet.

Have done a 'search' on them but most of the stuff seems old. If there is anyone about who has RECENT information about them then please do chime in.

Thanks.

C4
27th Jan 2011, 05:06
Danger Will Robinson, DANGER!!!!!!

BeCareful
27th Jan 2011, 12:02
From someone within Prestige..... they are still waiting for their December salaries.

They pay sporadically and with no regularity so you will have to budget yourself to their whims on when they pay... and thats just one of the complaints. Everything is done on cash basis on the road.... nobody will give them any credit.... it's a sad company run by incompetent people.

In this day and age.... you dont have to work for people like this.. many more jobs available elsewhere without any of these issues.

Truth no matter
30th Jan 2011, 18:59
Don't join Prestige Jet.....never ever ....just read all the threads and decide :rolleyes:
All the best:)

bherald
9th Feb 2011, 11:22
British Guy,
I second the recommendation inviting you to read all the threads written in this forum on PJ. Besides, being employed in the Middle East is rather risky. Being employed in the Middle East by a Middle Eastern employer is even more risky. Being employed in the Middle East by a Middle Eastern employer in the UAE is much much more risky. Now the ultimate risk is to be employed in the UAE by Prestige Jet that is run by an incompetent and corrupt management. I know many x and present employees there. The x are quite happy to get out sound, healthy and basically alive. The ones stranded there by bonds and other restraining tools are suffering.
While I wish you the best of luck, I urge you not to come anywhere near Prestige Jet.
BH