PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Atlantic "NEW" Premium Economy

Holiday Queen
22nd Jan 2011, 14:40
Hi, does anyone know if the PE out of LGW to MCO has the new Seats, etc yet? If not any ideas when they will will be gratefully received.

I am travelling March 2012.

Thanks a lot :ok:

GROUNDHOG
12th Mar 2011, 21:14
I am flying LGW/BGI next Sunday 20/3 and would like to know the same thing, it looks like the 4Q8 usually does the trip but confirmation would be nice! Thanks GH.

ImPlaneCrazy
16th Mar 2011, 02:10
Holiday Queen - what dates are you travelling? You may have the brand new A330's that are to be delivered any day now and in that case you will have the newest of new everything! :D

And Groundhog - your flight is scheduled to be on a LHR aircraft which means you will be getting the new PE seats (purple leather) along with V:Port. :ok:

blimey
16th Mar 2011, 11:02
A330!!!!! Surely '4 Engines 4 Longhaul' - I remember the Beardy telling me.

PAXboy
16th Mar 2011, 13:01
Doubtless Airbus has selective memory too!

Branson was being encouraged (probably financially) by Airbus. It was discussed in here some time ago and (if I recall correctly) thought that a deal was done to allow Airbus to advertise.

Of course, now that Airbus has the new 330 ready ... I guess it's another of those Blair moments. 'We've moved on'.

NEastMidlands
17th Mar 2011, 20:13
G-VSXY is now in LGW so i wouldn't have thought it will be long until photos are released of the cabin however you will get a 11" IFE Screen at least.