PDA

View Full Version : Pilot v Logistics Officer

Marly Lite
21st Jan 2011, 15:41
If this doesn't make you laugh, nothing will, aircrew or stacker alike.:ok:

YouTube - RAF Pilot and Logistics Officer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqwbzCBL0NQ&feature=player_embedded)

frodo_monkey
21st Jan 2011, 16:07
Oh god, these are getting tedious now... :hmm:

Dunhovrin
22nd Jan 2011, 21:36
Funny once.

finestkind
23rd Jan 2011, 04:01
And still funny if it happens to be your "once"

Don't be such hard arses, just becuse you've seen it.

NutLoose
23rd Jan 2011, 12:14
Why not just call a storeman a Storeman................. I suppose Logistics Officer sounds more des res. one of my pet hates, the changing of job descriptions just to make the job more exciting than what it actually is.

Wander00
23rd Jan 2011, 12:18
But cheaper than paying them more money

Mr C Hinecap
23rd Jan 2011, 13:27
NutLoose - if I thought you understood A1-A9 / J1-J9, I might try and educate you.
I guess there comes a time in a man's life when things just start changing too quickly for you. At least there's still Werther's Originals, eh?

NutLoose
23rd Jan 2011, 21:36
At least there's still Werther's Originals, eh?

But they only hit the market in the 1990's in that form, about the same time as the Typhoon, so thanks for saying I am current :ok:

if I thought you understood A1-A9 / J1-J9

So, That'll be the same as Dustmen who migrated to Refuse collectors who then migrated to Refuse collection operatives and on to Waste Disposal Operatives, but still chuck the stuff on the back of a truck........ same job different title!

Mr C Hinecap
24th Jan 2011, 04:13
Your dustman analogy is rather random to say the least and at least shows you really don't understand. I believe you are an Engineer - which operates under the A4 / J4 banner - that of logistics. This sort of thing is useful once you can't hold a spanner any longer.

Bless you for trying.

Old-Duffer
24th Jan 2011, 15:35
I've just accepted an offer from M&S Insurance to have my home surveyed for an estimate for cavity wall insulation.

The letter confirming the arrangements (which included a 10 page contract for the work) advised me that the nice lady who was writing to me would be my point of contact and was my; CUSTOMER JOURNEY CONSULTANT

What a load of spherical objects!

O-D

Jumping_Jack
24th Jan 2011, 16:55
There are better clips too. Saw one which was Pilot v. Middle East Pilot. Hilarious (and worryingly accurate!). :D