PDA

View Full Version : UAE National pilot rejected by Air Qantas

emiratipilot007
19th Jan 2011, 14:43
Yes a Uae National pilot married to an Aussie with B777 4000 hours pic, was rejected by Qantas. We welcome them here and they treat us like dirt in Aussie Guy land after all the Flippin Aussies run our Airline . If i was in charge, i would ban all these Guys.

Habibi, I have made it more readable, sorta. Be kind gents please

three eighty
19th Jan 2011, 14:53
Grow up you tw@t!

Firstly it's Qantas not air qantas
Secondly 4000 hours PIC does not entitle you to a job

777boyindubai
19th Jan 2011, 15:09
Emiratipilot.

Calm down, habibi. We have all flown with some great Emirati pilots. And some not so great....as we have with Aussies, Brits, Canucks and Indians. To suggest this gentleman didn't get a job because of his nationality is stupid.

For your info, there are laws against racism in Aus. Just like the ones you don't have here! And how many different nationalities here fail SIMs or upgrades with EK and EY??? Loads....

Your point is poorly put and reflects your immaturity. Don't spoil the good name of so many good and capable Emirati colleagues with your BS :yuk:

Nightfire
19th Jan 2011, 15:14
Well, thank dog there is no such thing as racism here in the UAE, where everybody, regardless of
- where they come from,
- what religion,
- how rich they are
is guaranteed to be treated equal, has no fear of being cheated or abused, and is respected by the locals.

And since anybody who is married to an Emirati wife (which is very common, by the way, since the locals here usually enjoy mixing with expats), not only has a guaranteed right to obtain a UAE passport, but also to join EK as a straight-in captain anytime he likes.
Honestly, I have no idea at all why Quantas is being so bitchy! Probably because they are all hypocrite racists and liars over in Aussieland.

That's what you meant, emiratipilot, right?

emiratipilot007
19th Jan 2011, 15:15
777 boy in dubai,
you are just another corrupt seed who is happy filling his round big Trunk with Aussiee Banana hehehe:D

777boyindubai
19th Jan 2011, 15:34
EmiratiBilot :E

You have shown your true colours and class.

Well done.

I take my eghal and ghutra off to you :E

Wizofoz
19th Jan 2011, 16:03
emiratipilot007,

Qantas takes about 10% of all qualified applicants. It has a very competitive selection process.

What makes you think this particular Emirati was better than 90% of the other applicants?

I went to a Qantas interview with a very qualified (9000 hrs, much of it in command) friend who I knew to be an excellent pilot. He didn't get past the initial pshyc evaluation.

In other pasrt of the world you have to work hard and face a lot of possible rejection to be an airline pilot.

Bitching because someone didn;t get in to their prefered airline, which has one of the toughest selections in the world???

Welcome to REAL aviation!!!

flaphandlemover
19th Jan 2011, 17:08
please correct me if I am wrong.. but isn't it spelled AL AIN versus AL AYN where emiratipilot seems to be coming from....

I think someone is just trying to harass people from down under...

I don't know why the mods don't delete these aggressive posts...

Panama Jack
19th Jan 2011, 17:25
Interesting. Looks like the rage is spreading. Running list of nations which UAE is having a tif with:

1) Canada
2) Germany
3) Australia

Who will be next?

sheikmyarse
19th Jan 2011, 17:43
This is the best thread ever.

Fred Garvin M.P.
19th Jan 2011, 18:14
Relax, he's having a go. Total flame bait

flyzede
19th Jan 2011, 18:29
Air Qantas?! WTF?! :ugh:

Fack5
19th Jan 2011, 18:33
So one of the local UAE women pilots married an Aussie pilot with 4000PIC? How wonderful!

I'm sure she's happy she made the move.

Exit Strategy
19th Jan 2011, 20:11
Wow, its not like EK have never knocked back an applicant.

HTFU.

jackx123
19th Jan 2011, 20:42
@ emiratipilot:

dude wake up and smell the coffee. air cuntas is down-sizing not up-sizing. an oz buddy of mine with +20k hours almost got the shove.

a pizzy 4k doesn't carry a lot of weight in the west when people see the door.

there is something called unions

Fromagio
20th Jan 2011, 04:08
Did you hear about the pilot who happened to be a UAE national with thousands of hours that got rejected by Air Canada??? Shocking!!!

777boyindubai
20th Jan 2011, 04:26
Or was it Lufthansa? :}

halas
20th Jan 2011, 05:32
Why is the "Race Card" always pulled out by those who have had everything handed to them on a platter, and use "Wasta" to get what what they want (when they want it), when things don't go their way?

"Beats me?" As the Afghani grain trader said to the sheihk :}

halas

Metro man
20th Jan 2011, 06:47
Wouldn't many of the Australians at EK be there because they got rejected by QANTAS as well ?:}

Rebate
20th Jan 2011, 07:41
What a funny thread, haven't laughed this much in a looooong time.;)

Guy D'ageradar
20th Jan 2011, 09:36
"Beats me?" As the Afghani grain trader said to the sheihk :D:D

Or was it all a drug-induced dream? :E

CAYNINE
20th Jan 2011, 13:46
One in every bunch..... maybe he's one of the exceedingly self important little failures that has a line of RR on his roster, poor little lad, you are a disgrace to your own people and I pray fervently that you are never allowed on a flight deck.

theidler
20th Jan 2011, 14:32
CAYNINEs a bit harsh, the idiots here are the ones who think this guy is real, like wozzarafuz who as well as being a dupe is picking a fight on pretty much every ME thread.:rolleyes:

Wizofoz
20th Jan 2011, 14:42
Guilty idler,

This guy fooled me.

abc1
20th Jan 2011, 19:33
The selection at KANTAS is simple mate, Wallah.
Basically its reverse psych. Managers are on the lookout for people of bellow average ability to recruit so that way their own jobs are protected.They give you a whole lot of ****e to think about over 3 days which mind you have to pay for, plus your own way there and accommodation as well. But if you act dumb and fail then you get the gig.If you try hard or show some intellect then you are out, simple. Hence why so many intelligent, experienced guys do not get in otherwise if they did, they would make it really hard, especially in a democratic world speaking, for management to screw them like they have so far.So your friend, given that maths was invented in the arab world, is not bellow the cut he's actually above it!

Kamelchaser
20th Jan 2011, 19:44
"bellow" average spelling skills perhaps?

troff
20th Jan 2011, 20:12
Easy now 'Chaser... abc1 has a point, even if his spelling isn't 100%.
Personally, I never appreciated the comic strip "Dilbert" until I joined this mighty :mad: establishment.

CAYNINE
21st Jan 2011, 01:34
I'm with Wizzo... wind up guy got me involved, so let me repeat the above for the moronic little child whoever you are that started this thread.