PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi in Dubai jail after attack by jilted girlfriend

Kamelchaser
19th Jan 2011, 07:01
Sounds awfully like cabin crew shenanigans. :eek:

Perhaps a lesson for those wishing to come to the sandpit to be aware that what would seem like a reasonble thing to do in your own home country can land you in deep guano with the local constabulary.

Kiwi in Dubai jail after attack by jilted girlfriend - World - NZ Herald News (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10700643)

Schibulsky
19th Jan 2011, 07:47
...and locked them up in Bur Dubai police station - with the two women in the same cell.
You really have to give the police some credit for a sense of "humor"...or they probably were just betting on who will leave the cell alive! :E

Oakape
19th Jan 2011, 12:13
...and locked them up in Bur Dubai police station - with the two women in the same cell.

I hope they took the knife off her first!

MrMachfivepointfive
19th Jan 2011, 12:27
Dumping a Brazilian for a Brit? That's like trading a Lambo for a Lada. The lady had all rights to be angry. What an insult!

Schibulsky
19th Jan 2011, 12:38
...just pure luck that none of them found out about the sheep! :}

Gulf News
19th Jan 2011, 13:13
...just pure luck that none of them found out about the sheep

Maybe that's what the knife was for. I am sure she could use that as a valid defense in court.........:E

alwayzinit
19th Jan 2011, 13:16
I will put money on:

a) Brazillian (a wee strip of a thing:E) will get slap on wrist from mr plod and get resigned by EK.

b) The other 2 are in deep deep doo doo with mr plod and will be deported.

Ah the Middle Ages ..............you have got to love em!

nitro rig driver
19th Jan 2011, 13:24
Don't see anything in this that relates to the airline industry.

Maybe it will get moved to R+N:E

EGGW
19th Jan 2011, 15:36
No aviation content, so this one gets canned.

EGGW.