PDA

View Full Version : Avgas for sale in the Hunter Valley

fencehopper
18th Jan 2011, 10:19
The Newcastle Sport Parachuting Club located at Elderslie have a couple of thousand lts of avgas to move along. This is tanker fuel and in date clean ect ect. We are now using a turbine aircraft and we only intend to keep 500lts on site for visiting aircraft. Sealed 750mt lighted runway no landing or call out fees competitive price. eftpos ect. Staff onsite. Fly in or drive in (BYO drums). Phone DZ 042287009

YPJT
18th Jan 2011, 10:32
Fencehopper,
Whilst your intention is certainly noble. There are a couple of issues you haven't considered.

The fuel might be in date and clean but I hope you have a distributor licence as well as a meter calibrated by NMI. Otherwise a very good lawyer if something, anything goes wrong.

If nothing else, do it on the quiet and don't advertise publicly for sale.

fencehopper
18th Jan 2011, 22:44
Noted thanks for the heads up on that.
We will arrange something with the distributer.
The tanker even tho the cab looks crappy has calibrated meter ect fitted.
never short changed a jump ship yet. (At least our pilots can make the strip from overhead deadsticks unlike others further up north.
We are a NOT for profit Club.
We can always come to some accord. What you use it in is up to you.
MX race bikes ect.
Blue skies and keep listening for the 2 minute calls and stick south of the river when overflying. (few scares lately) who owns that long wing Jabba?

YPJT
19th Jan 2011, 00:16
Fencehopper, I'd hate to see you get into strife just for trying to help others out. That's why I made the post. 99% of the time it probably wouldn't be an issue.

Jack Ranga
19th Jan 2011, 01:10
What you use it in is up to you. MX race bikes ect.

Dood, you've got to stop posting stuff like this!!