PDA

View Full Version : A hot summer for EY drivers...

jackdaniels
12th Jan 2011, 06:19
As per the latest news EY is planning to boost frequency starting from june on the european network deploying
- 2 daily service to CDG
- 10 flights x week to MAN
- daily on MXP and GVA
- 8 flights x week to BRU

now this means they are increasing the flights in a week to a total of 26 more legs... I'm now thinking at the available resources to obtain a such arduous target :ugh:

2000GT
12th Jan 2011, 10:18
Don't complain, the generous pay raises and bonuses will more than compensate for the increased productivity asked of the employees! :ugh:

A new VP will be hired to assure things work smoothly during the expansion.:D

geo7E7
12th Jan 2011, 10:38
I'm sure it's a "small" matter to them - this issue probably can be resolved by adding another VP soon.:D

sandblasted
12th Jan 2011, 12:16
The whipping will continue until morale improves! Jam tomorrow Chaps!!!:{

Togalk
14th Jan 2011, 06:53
Do you think the extra flights announced might have something to do with the "computer glitch" that took everyones summer leave away?

Sounds like network planning didn't talk to crewing before making all the changes.

geo7E7
14th Jan 2011, 11:16
Togalk

When did they ever talk to each other......???:E

sheikmyarse
14th Jan 2011, 11:20
Just by not using the term "drivers" you might start to get back some respect...maybe. Words count.

jackdaniels
14th Jan 2011, 13:48
sheikmyarse...
I dont think its worth discussing your statement, nonetheless if you would be living in this part of the world you would know by now that respect is not something that you achieve by showing respect but instead something that you acerbically demand!! and wx you like it or not for them btw YOU and truck driver there aint no difference.... with the only exemption that if truckers piss on their tires they get away with it but you'll be fired on the spot! :ok:
happy flying
JD

NOMANSNEMESIS
14th Jan 2011, 15:27
What do mean "no bonus payment". It was paid in full..........to Brisbane:ugh:

Icarus
15th Jan 2011, 05:24
OK, an increase in Revenue of $650M and Costs Savings of $320M - that's about US$1B extra in the coffers for 2010, and still no profit? That equates to US$2.7M per day doing nothing but trying to fill up a very deep hole - deeper than the one at Gulf Air by the sounds of it.

syedo
17th Jan 2011, 09:16
You sounded like you are not with him after all....:}

geo7E7
17th Jan 2011, 12:07
More flights to come and more pilots to go......hmmm I really wonder how will that turn out.......????:rolleyes:

neilb767
27th Jan 2011, 16:42
Ill tell ya how the will crew the flights....

I got only 14 days of my vacation... the rest as ad hock...

Pilot shortage at EY ????

:ouch:

cameljockey
30th Jan 2011, 02:00
Day off, phone off!
Very simple concept! :ok:

jackdaniels
30th Jan 2011, 06:53
and most important...

NO CAREER PLAN!!!!

NG_Kaptain
30th Jan 2011, 19:52
I hope they are reading these boards. My exit strategy is now being set up when three years ago I was encouraging my friends to follow me here. Limits are targets for these people and I'm tired of being tired. As the previous poster stated I've had four changes this week. I guess people are taking casual sick days because they are exhausted.

jackdaniels
31st Jan 2011, 05:50
In a military environment where no union and no rights exist the only weapon that can be utilized is the sick leave!!!!! I bet I will start doing the same here...