PDA

View Full Version : RAF competition pics.

PPRuNe Pop
10th Jan 2011, 13:51
RAF has a new photographer - perhaps!

Don't think anyone has posted this before but the VC10's over Buck House is a cracker. They could not be more down the c/l of The Mall if they tried

Annual Royal Air Force Photographic competition | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345775/Annual-Royal-Air-Force-Photographic-competition.html)

Exascot
10th Jan 2011, 15:28
I was just about to post this myself. Thank you, incredible. Pity about some of the pathetic comments by the doubting public.

just another jocky
10th Jan 2011, 19:42
Pity about some of the pathetic comments by the doubting public.

Are these the muppets we sign up to defend with our lives? :ugh:

Craven Moorhed
10th Jan 2011, 20:30
I like them all, but the 2 Hawks is my fave pic.

Icare9
10th Jan 2011, 21:30
Pity that the second Hurricane could only just get part of his tail in the shot, otherwise you'd never know he was in the formation!!

Airborne Aircrew
10th Jan 2011, 21:46
Quite telling that of eleven photographs, seven are flying oriented, one, (potentially), features ground crew/personnel, (the swimmer), and three of them feature the RAF Regiment...

Go Gunners... :E

TheWizard
10th Jan 2011, 22:21
Quite telling that in one short sentence you have managed to put no less than 6 commas in it!

Go Gunners...:E

Airborne Aircrew
10th Jan 2011, 22:27
I have to speak slowly so pilots can keep up... :E

Rocks Rule... :ok:

Torque Tonight
11th Jan 2011, 13:33
Pity about some of the pathetic comments by the doubting public.

Indeed. The problem with freedom of speech, particularly on the internet, is that it gives a voice to ignorant dumbasses who feel the need to make statements on matters of which they have no knowledge whatsoever. Know nothing about photography, the military or aviation? Nevermind, submit your insane opinion on military aviation photograhy as statement of fact anyway. The Easyjet story shows similar 'expert comment' in many cases from some of the same usernames.

Cracking pictures anyway.

moggiee
11th Jan 2011, 18:12
Go Gunners... :E
Bloody Arsenal fans.