PDA

View Full Version : [Australia] Flight school with Certificate and Advanced Diploma in Aviation?

Jerry Lee
25th Dec 2010, 13:58
I'm looking for flight school in Australia which provides a Certificate and an Advanced Diploma in Aviation, so I will be allowed to jump year 1 at university in the Bachelor's Degree of Applied Science (Aviation).
For the moment I know only Moorabbin Flyng Services, but... they are too expensive in my opinion!!!
What else?

Many thanks in advance!

davo_2288
3rd Jan 2011, 03:34
Pearson Aviation at Essendon do Certificate IV CPL, but not sure about Advanced Diploma. Give them a call and find out!

ReverseFlight
3rd Jan 2011, 09:16
Jerry, I have come across your posts many times and without even searching them I understand why you are asking the same questions over and over again in these forums. We've been through the advantages and drawbacks of MFS and let's not go into these here again.

If cost is a concern for you, take my advice and avoid Australia altogether (even if the owner of MFS is willing to accept Euros). Go to learn in the United States where the US Dollar is much cheaper and the flight schools less busy in the economic downturn. And don't just go to any school crammed full of Italian students - herd instinct is not always the best. And besides if you save up spare cash at the end of your training, you can consider streamlining into a heavy jet Type Rating in the US at a fraction of the Aussie prices.

Good luck.