PDA

View Full Version : Jenkins sings for troops on plane

SRENNAPS
23rd Dec 2010, 22:10
Mods if you wish to close this feel free, but in view of two other threads here at the moment I felt that Katherine deserved some form of thanks for her little number.

BBC News - Jenkins sings for troops on plane (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-12067821)

Well done Girl:ok::D:D:ok:

And I wish a safe, happy Christmas and New Year to all those lads and lass’s on the aircraft and all those serving away from their homes and family. Take care.

RookiePilot
23rd Dec 2010, 23:19
Reminds me of the final scene of Paths of Glory.

minigundiplomat
24th Dec 2010, 18:27
Haven't they been through enough?

At the risk of sounding bah humbug, I got back day before yesterday. Whilst there I saw a steady stream of visitors, no doubt well meaning, turn up to 'boost morale'.

What this means is normally rent a crowd duty and Op Minimise for a few days. Even more annoying if you are days late and can't let anyone know because Randy Andy hasn't taken off in his single seater airbridge!

Either equip them properly and provide an adequate airbridge, or bring them home but lets stop buggering about with PR visits.

Apologies to Miss Jenkins and Mr Blunt who I am sure had the best of intentions.

SRENNAPS
24th Dec 2010, 21:04
Well maybe after that post they won’t bother to "mean well" and show their support. That should make you happy:ok: