PDA

View Full Version : type rating with RJ flight academy in Dubai

airbone
23rd Dec 2010, 13:42
hi,I am currently looking forward to do my training with RJ based in Dubai,and wanting to know do they give placement for line training as they mentioned for A320,and how is their training worth doing with them :confused: plz plz plz frnds try me hepl me out as the situation here in india abt aviation is really bad so any information do let me know plzz
Thank You :p

whitecross
23rd Dec 2010, 18:58
Dont Pay for Type-Rating, 500 or 300 hours is bull****. There are Hundreds of Experienced Pilot with Thousands of Airbus time and looking for jobs. Paying 75,000 Euros My friend is rubish and even if you work you can never make that savings. Invest in any Business and you will make more money . As flying nowadays has become a JOKE , its You will waste your money.

As soon as you finish your type, :mad: RJ Academy will tell you that you are not qualified for line trainning or there is no space. They just want their simulator to work.

They will promise and promise till you promise not to even call them.

sfa_trainee
30th Dec 2010, 15:22
Hez cent pcent right...
word-perfect

whitecross
30th Dec 2010, 20:16
Spot on SFA TRAINEE:ok:

White Knight
30th Dec 2010, 20:22
Well - what an illiterate bunch of half-wit children speaking 'text'. I wouldn't employ anyone that can't string a few English words together:ugh::ugh::ugh:

wigwag
31st Dec 2010, 08:45
Yes Airbone you do sound desperate, and why if your looking forward to doing your training with them, did you not ask them about line training then ? and okay in India the aviation industry is bad, well you might not have heard this, but its pretty **** all over the world.

In fact, guys and girls with experience and type ratings still have no job, however, in your bubble you only care for your situation. Quite right too.

Here is the rumour, instructors not paid for several months now, offered to take leave in order to "make up for no pay". So how long before RJ upsticks and move ? Dont know myself, but remember its a rumour and Im prepareed to be told different. :)

Met some of their pilot trainees in DXB and all are happy chaps, and so they should be, handing over thousands and thousands of $$$$.

No line training as far as I heard but might be wrong, contact Bahrain Air HR department they are handing out the new 2011 price list for P2F. Heard from those trainees that it starts at $35,000 and goes up from there. Yes, most of them on the course had started the process to buy time on type with BAir.

A fool and his money

WW