PDA

View Full Version : Wakerie Gliding Club Contacts

gileraguy
18th Dec 2010, 05:04
anyone have an email for the Wakerie Gliding Club?

I sent on to the address on their website, but have had no reply.

Thanks in advance

Gileraguy

Andy_RR
18th Dec 2010, 05:57
I know it's a bit low-tech, but I'd just pick up the phone and talk to John on the telephone numbers provided on their website.

Great club, BTW.

apache
18th Dec 2010, 11:02
PM Pinky the Pilot .... he may be able to help ya.
it might cost you a bottle of red, but he is very generous, and will share it with you.

Desert Flower
19th Dec 2010, 01:13
PM Pinky the Pilot .... he may be able to help ya.
it might cost you a bottle of red, but he is very generous, and will share it with you.

And if he's feeling very generous, he might even forgive you for spelling his hometown wrong!

DF.

Pinky the pilot
19th Dec 2010, 02:00
Sorry gileraguy but I have little to do with the WGC these days, and am not even a member anymore. Had enough of throwing the Pawnee about the Waikerie skies. Over 1400 hours in the flamin' things for only God knows how many tows.

Suggest you follow Andy_RR's advice.:ok:

Well, I did share a few with you way back then did'nt I Apache.
Struth, and was'nt it fun!:ok:

And if he's feeling very generous, he might even forgive you for spelling his hometown wrong!

Could'nt really care less how it's spelled, DF.
Besides, my original home town is/was Tanunda, Barossa Valley.

apache
20th Dec 2010, 10:21
Pinky old chap,
As promised, I have started on my 20 year fact finding mission to present to you, eventually, my favourite red wine, from .... well... where ever.

the search has been laborious and , excuse the pun, not entirely "fruitless" to date .... but I am enjoying the challenge and will report back to you in due course.

in the meantime, glide responsibly!!!!