PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Aviation_Airline from Hell

Vicky69
15th Dec 2010, 17:05
This airline has steadily gone fro, bad to worse: No perdiems are now paid at all. Pilots leaving in droves. Beware this company and please boycott it.

Samiadam
15th Dec 2010, 22:56
Dear Vickey69,

This airline has always been very bad. There is only one guy running this company and its Kushman. The rest are just like stautes , all the managers have no authority or power in the company and that was the reason why the previous VP JAWDAT left. They truely need to go and take some class room instruction at other airlines in order for them to learn how a real respuctful operation should be. MY advice is to run away from that company.

Regards,
SAM

IRAQIFAlCOn
16th Dec 2010, 21:49
Sam Buddy, This is what I thought since first time I had an interview with one of their Mange.

Those people they work without principles,

for your info about Jordan Aviation , now most their Operations is in Iraq , they are operating their Airplanes on behalf of Iraqi Airways , and Iraqi Airways they have enough Airplanes to cover their operations , this is behind corruption with Iraqi Airways Mangers in order to leave a gap for Iraqi Airways corrupted staff to share the profits ,
what I'm trying to say is that those people they don't want to enter the industry from its respectful doors , they know they are jerks and they would not or they will not achieve anything and they will fall down rapidly because CEO is dirty .

ShinjukuHustler
17th Dec 2010, 16:39
Some ventures that he/they were involved in are currently being investigated in Germany...This lot are bent as coat hangars...

CentreOfExcellence
18th Dec 2010, 07:49
I believe they are now also operating B737 on wet lease for Nigeria's infamous Changchangi...a truly wretched operator. Break break Changnchangi. You stay classy, Jordan Aviation.

desertopsguy
18th Dec 2010, 08:16
The same Chanchangi that played around with one of his aircraft on the runway resulting in overheated brakes which then culminated in a fire that consumed the aircraft? That one?

What a wonderful pair they will make...

CentreOfExcellence
19th Dec 2010, 13:42
One in the same. Break Break Chanchangi!