PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas EK Pilots

xbleedstart
11th Dec 2010, 17:23
I don't usually have much to say on this form but I do want to say Merry Christmas to all the great pilots I have flown with this year. All the best over the holiday season and for those who are about to venture into the EK upgrade world...well what can I say? Good luck!

S.P. wishing you some human touch! As you know, nobody's perfect!

A.B until you become a Captain......Go Away!

Captain America....Do the right thing and resign as TRE. If you don't have the balls to tell someone to their face? Well, you just don't have the balls!

One more thing. To the Fleet manager and her assistant on the T7. Good thing you are the size of p@#$ and act like P@#$. Your safe because no one wants to come near you! Long live the pork!

Ho Ho Ho to all the guys and girls keeping it real. May 2011 bring you many happiness and rewards!

XBS

Craic Ore
13th Dec 2010, 15:14
At first I thought that was a little harsh, but then I thought, nope, he's just echoing the sentiment of 99% of the pilots here.

I've got nothing against DECs etc, but BM (and i'm not talking about a bowel movement, well, sort of) and the other management you-know-what lickers, time to go away before I hear any more stories. Acting all pious. You are pathetic.

But most importantly, you are right, there are a LOT of good guys and gals here and to you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

CO